Are you thinking of launching something but are feeling overwhelmed at the thought of launching something new? Are you on the brink of launching an idea but afraid of failure? Well, you're at the right place. Launch that Ish is a bi-weekly podcast that shares inspiration, tips, tools and resources that will help you get out there and Launch that Ish! Join Kunbi Odubogun and her guests as they share tangible takeaways to inspire your next launch.
22- Rest, Reset, Repeat
21- Fisayo Longe of Kai Collective on her Journey into Fashion, Blogging, and Entrepreneurship
On Episode of 21 of the Launch that Ish podcast we have Fashion Designer and Founder of KAI Collective, Fisayo Longe. Listen in as we talk with Fisayo about the struggles of starting a fashion line, the influence of blogging, and her journey to becoming one of the industry's rising stars. Get ready to hear about her experiences and how she managed to rise above the ashes during the COVID-19 Outbreak.
In this episode, we talk about:
· How she went from blogging as a Finance trainee to entrepreneurial fashion (5:20-11:44)
· What's so great about blogging? (12:30-13:36)
· A beginner's guide to Fashion as a business (16:31-28:30)
· Why listening to your clients can level up your game (31:50-33:10)
· Dealing with copycats (42:10-46:50)
Connect with Fisayo Longe
· Her Fashion Line : https://kaicollective.com/about-us/
· Her Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kaicollective/
· Visit her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thekaicollective/
· Connect with Kai Collective on Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaicollective
· Check her out on Linkedin: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/fisayo-longe-ab2519aa
. Fisayo's Forbes 30 Under 30 Feature
Check out a new episode of Launch that Ish every other Friday.
20- Candice Coppola on Why You Need to Launch that Ish!
We’re kicking off the newly re-branded Launch that Ish podcast with my favorite business coach- Candice Coppola! If you’re on the brink or even just thinking about launching, this episode is for you. Whether it's a business, podcast, or a new talent, NOW is the time to launch that Ish!
In this episode, we talk about:
· Mindset issues, how to overcome your analysis paralysis, and defeat imposter syndrome (6:55-23:49)
· How to realize your purpose and overcome that fear that you are not enough (24:00-27:00)
· How to transform other people's lives and make your dreams come true NOW! (31:55-36:10)
· Three proven tips in Candice Coppola's framework that work (37:37-45:02)
· A special message from Candice Coppola and how to get a one-on-one call with her (45:07-48:02)
Connect with Candice Coppola
· Visit her website: https://candicecoppola.com/media
· Follow on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/candice.coppola/
· Visit her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thecandicecoppola
· Check her out on Clubhouse: https://www.joinclubhouse.com/@candicecoppola
Resources mentioned in this episode
· Minding your money: https://anchor.fm/perfete/episodes/Episode-7--Candice-Coppola-on-Uncovering-her-Purpose-and-Making-it-Profitable-e56v3c
· Get on a 90-minute clarity call with Candice Coppola: https://candicecoppola.com/clarity
· Visit our "Launch that Ish" Instagram: https://instagram.com/launchthatish?igshid=12t5pxkdso11r
19- Emily Ley on Growing Boldly and Building A Life You Love
Get your notepads out and prepare for a WORD! Episode 19 of the Perfete Podcast features the incredible Emily Ley, Founder of Simplified and The Simplified Planner®. a brand of planners and organizational tools for busy women. On this episode, we discuss Emily's incredible start, the lessons she learned along her way and her advice for budding and established entrepreneurs. We also discuss in detail what it means to Grow BOLDY and chase a life that you truly want. This episode is well worth the listen. Get ready to learn!
About our guest: Emily Ley is the founder of Simplified®, a brand of planners and organizational tools for busy women. Emily has been featured in Forbes, Family Circle, Better Homes and Gardens, Glamour, and Good Housekeeping. She has been recognized with numerous awards, including Best New Product at the National Stationery Show, as well as Small Business of the Year, Female Owned Business of the Year, and Entrepreneur of the Year by Studer Community Institute. Emily and her team collaborated with AT-A-GLANCE® to create gift and planning collections carried in Office Depot, Staples, and Target. Emily is the author of national bestselling books Grace, Not Perfection: Embracing Simplicity, Celebrating Joy, A Simplified Life: Tactical Tools for Intentional Living, and When Less Becomes More: Making Space for Slow, Simple, and Good. Now, as an author, entrepreneur, wife and mother to three, Emily lives in Pensacola, Florida, with her husband, Bryan, and their son Brady and twins, Tyler and Caroline.
18- Adanna Steinacker on Turning Viral into Value
On episode 18, we speak to Dr. Adanna Steinacker- digital entrepreneur, motivational speaker and female empowerment coach. Adanna is also one-half of Adanna-David, a couple who rose to fame in 2015 through a fun viral moment of them dancing on Instagram. 5 years later, Adanna (and her husband David) have transformed a single moment into a lucrative entrepreneurial career with multiple businesses and a beautiful family.
Amongst her many business ventures, Adanna is the co-founder of the influencer marketing agency 'Adanna & David Digital' that represents her brand as a family content creator, and has amassed a community of over half a million people. With a strong value rooted in equality, Adanna uses her digital presence to advocate for both gender and racial equality.
Having transitioned from clinical medicine to full blown entrepreneurship, Adanna's mission is to bridge the gap for black women who want to transition to entrepreneurship, beginning from a place of purpose
Adanna David Instagram
Adanna Steinacker Instagram
Adanna David Youtube
17- Fallon Carter on Balance, Boundaries and Manifesting the Life you Want
Destination Event Planner Fallon Carter joins us on Episode 17 to discuss her chance journey into wedding planning and her evolution through the years. Fallon is a true believer in cultivating a life that works for you not just in one aspect but in all. She shares tips on achieving balance in one's life and the importance of creating boundaries not just for yourself but for your clients as well.
Fallon also talks about the role "manifestation" has played in her life and shares tips on how you can start to do the same in yours. This conversation is an essential listen for everyone looking to achieve balance in their life AND career.
Fallon Carter Events
The We Do Collective
Follow Fallon on Instagram
Love the Interviews
I just found this podcast and I am catching up. The best part is being introduced to really amazing women and platforms I may not otherwise known a lot about.
An amazing podcast!
My favourite podcast to listen to. Great guests, fantastic conversations that make me laugh, cry and think. Highly recommend!
Oh my goodness absolutely love this podcast so glad you guys are back for season two can’t wait to listen!!