Laurel Sagen, owner of Laurel Buys Houses, is a licensed contractor and private real estate investor in Sacramento. In today’s episode, she honestly shares her unfortunate failures and how she made her way back to success. For over 20 years, Laurel has helped thousands of people by buying their home-no matter the condition or situation. Her work has been featured on HGTV and multiple home tours.
Even with mistakes, Laurel has created outstanding success. There are so many lessons that Laurel shares, including:
· The inspiration of reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad and Retire Rich, Retire Young.
· Buying rentals with partners following the Rat Race game.
· Having 30 rentals before flipping her first house.
· Having eight-million and then being worth a negative one-million.
· Letting go by having a team work for her and her partner.
· The power of learning in Masterminds.
· Practicing the freedom multiplier.
Get a copy of Laurel’s free book, Your Next Move, in the link below.
Enjoy the show!
Connect with Laurel:
Free book: https://www.laurelbuyshouses.com/laurels-free-book/
Connect with Nate Lindquist
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices