Morgan Miles, Senior Development Manager at PN Hoffman and currently working on The Wharf, one of the largest mixed use development projects on the east coast, describes in detail the job of someone in Real Estate Development.
Some of the areas we touch upon in this episode include:
1. What is Real Estate Development
2. Key stages in a typical Real Estate Development project
3. Impact of working on a big and important project on your career
4. The kind of issues someone in this space needs to work on
5. Interesting and challenging aspects of the job
6. How to recruit for a job in real estate
7. Useful resources for interested candidates
EDIT: PN Hoffman has been working on The Wharf for 10 yrs, not 11.
Thank you for listening!!
Follow the show on Twitter @LED_Curator
Like us on FaceBook at www.facebook.com/learneducatediscover/
Email us at hello@learneducatediscover. We will reply!!
Subscribe to the show on iTunes itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/learn…ver/id1049159321