Learn about a career in Brand Management in Consumer Products and Goods industry, in this discussion with Uttam Mukherjee, Brand Manager for Fabric Care, and ex-Senior Assistant Brand Manager for Tide, at P&G.
Some of the things we touch upon in this episode include:
1. What does a Brand Manager in CPG do?
2. Comparing Brand Management in CPG with Product Management in Tech
3. The end-to-end process of launching a new Brand and what a Brand Manager works on at each stage
4. Importance of consumer insights in Brand Management (Uttam shares an example from a case study on Old Spice)
5. The 4 qualities needed to excel as a Brand Manager
6. Typical Career Path
7. Interesting and Challenging aspects of the job
8. Recruiting tips for interested candidates
Thank you for listening!!
Follow the show on Twitter @LED_Curator
Like us on FaceBook at www.facebook.com/learneducatediscover/
Email us at hello@learneducatediscover. We will reply!!
Subscribe to the show on iTunes itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/learn…ver/id1049159321