Priyadarshini Routh, Director Sales Strategy and Operations @SalesforceIQ, goes into great detail on what working in Sales Strategy and Ops entails.
Priyadarshini has an MBA in Marketing and Operations from The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. Prior to joining SalesforceIQ, Priyadarshini has worked in Management Consulting with McKinsey & Co., in Business Development at Cisco, and was a Senior Manager for Kindle Content Acquisition at Amazon.
Some of the areas we touch upon in this episode include:
1. What kind of problems does someone in Sales Strategy & Operations work on. Eg: Defining sales quotas, identifying territories, etc.
2. Examples of typical projects that someone might work on in this function
3. Qualities needed in someone to enjoy working in this function. Eg: Analytics Skills, Problem Solving, Ability to Influence, etc.
4. Interesting and challenging aspects of working in this function
5. Advice for candidates interested in working in this function
Thank you for listening!!
Follow the show on Twitter @LED_Curator
Like us on FaceBook at www.facebook.com/learneducatediscover/
Email us at hello@learneducatediscover. We will reply!!
Subscribe to the show on iTunes itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/learn…ver/id1049159321