Sairee Chahal, Founder & CEO of sheroes.in, an India based careers destination for women with >1M members, shares her journey, how she started Sheroes, the decisions she took and her approach towards life and career overall.
Nominated for the Editor’s choice for L’oreal Femina Women’s Award, she is also a Cartier Women’s Award Initiative for 2012 alumni, a TED speaker, Business Today, Most Powerful Women in Indian Business 2012 and has been featured on shows like Young Turks, Pioneering Spirit and What Women Want.
Some of the areas we touch upon in this episode include:
1. Sairee's childhood and beginnings
2. Her voracious appetite for reading
3. Her first foray into startups - Newslink, a company that provided local news to ships
4. How she started Fleximoms, which later inspired Sheroes
5. Qualities that have led to her success
6. Her realization that she could have been even more ambitious
7. Advice for overall career greatness!
Thank you for listening!!
Follow the show on Twitter @LED_Curator
Subscribe on iTunes geo.itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/jus…180382202?mt=2
Like us on FaceBook at www.facebook.com/learneducatediscover/
Email us at hello@learneducatediscover. We will reply!!