Aparna Ghosh, Senior Correspondent with Yourstory Media in India, talks about what is it like to work as a Startup Journalist in India. One of the first few startup reporters in India, Aparna shares some great insights into this fast growing space in India.
Some of the areas we touch upon include:
1. What is startup journalism
2. How does startup journalism differ from other forms of journalism
3. How journalists find startups to write about
4. Financial aspects of working as a journalist
5. Dealing with the pressure of being the "first to break a story"
More details on the day to day life of a reporter, interesting and challenging aspects of the job, tips for interested candidates, etc., will be shared in Part 2 of this discussion.
Thank you for listening!!
Follow the show on Twitter @LED_Curator
Like us on FaceBook at www.facebook.com/learneducatediscover/
Email us at email@example.com. We will reply!!
Subscribe to the show on iTunes itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/learn…ver/id1049159321