Annie Liu, Global Consulting Director at OgilvyRED, the consulting arm of the well known advertising and marketing agency Ogilvy & Mather, talks about what working in Brand Consulting is all about.
Annie has a Bachelor of Science, Economics from Carnegie Mellon University and MBA from The Wharton School.
Some of the areas Annie touches upon in this episode include:
1. What is a brand and what is brand consulting
2. Type of projects that a brand consultant might work on
3. How brand consulting is a mix of creativity and analytics
4. Examples of methodologies used by brand consultants for research
5. Difference between brand and management consulting
6. Interesting and challenging aspects of the job
7. Suggested resources for interested candidates
Thank you for listening!!
Follow the show on Twitter @LED_Curator
Like us on FaceBook at www.facebook.com/learneducatediscover/
Email us at hello@learneducatediscover. We will reply!!
Subscribe to the show on iTunes itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/learn…d1049159321?mt=2