Malcolm Phelan, ex-consultant and techie, having worked at BCG, Dropbox and Webflow, and now twice Campaign Manager (currently managing the campaign for Miller for Georgia), talks about what it is like to work as a Political Campaign Manager.
Some of the things that Malcolm touches upon in this episode include:
1. What is campaign management
2. Elements of a political campaign
3. Skills you develop when working as a campaign manager
4. Resources for those who are interested in trying this out
5. How running a campaign is similar to managing a startup or a business
6. Interesting and challenging aspects of the job
7. How to apply
Thank you for listening!!
Follow the show on Twitter @LED_Curator
Like us on FaceBook at www.facebook.com/learneducatediscover/
Email us at hello@learneducatediscover. We will reply!!
Subscribe to the show on iTunes itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/learn…ver/id1049159321