Arun Penmetsa, Principal @Storm Ventures, talks about working as a Venture Capitalist in this episode. Storm Ventures is a Silicon Valley based early stage Enterprise SaaS focused Venture Fund, with many successful investments including well-known names such as Marketo and MobileIron.
Some of the areas we touch upon in this episode include:
1. What is Venture Capital
2. Different levels in a VC firm and their roles & responsibilities
3. How Venture Capital is ultimately a relationships based business
4. Typical end-to-end deal process and what a VC does at each stage
5. How working in VC exposes you to brilliant entrepreneurs and ideas on a regular basis
6. How a VC adds value to a startup
7. Future of VC
8. Top 5 qualities a good VC needs to have
9. Interesting and challenging aspects of the job
10. Recruiting tips for interested candidates
Thank you for listening!!
Follow the show on Twitter @LED_Curator
Like us on FaceBook at www.facebook.com/learneducatediscover/
Email us at hello@learneducatediscover. We will reply!!
Subscribe to the show on iTunes itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/learn…ver/id1049159321