Jonathan Karpfen, Experience Researcher at Airbnb and Principal UX Researcher at LinkedIn before Airbnb, goes into the details of a what working as a UX Researcher is all about in this episode.
Some of the areas we touch upon in this episode include:
1. How and why did Jonathan go into UX Research
2. What is UX Research
3. Example of a project that Jonathan worked on at LinkedIn as a UX Researcher
4. What kind of problems does Jonathan work on as an Experience Researcher at Airbnb
5. How UX Research comes down to being able to understand people and their behaviors
6. Interesting and challenging aspects of the job
7. A list of books for budding researchers or for anyone curious about how great products are designed
8. Recruiting tips
Thank you for listening!!
Follow the show on Twitter @LED_Curator
Like us on FaceBook at www.facebook.com/learneducatediscover/
Email us at hello@learneducatediscover. We will reply!!
Subscribe to the show on iTunes itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/learn…ver/id1049159321