Andrew McCoomb, Litigation Lawyer with Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP, gives a great in-depth account of what working as a lawyer entails. This is a great listen for anyone interested in exploring a career in law.
Some of the areas we touch upon in this episode include:
1. How Andrew's interest in debating contributed to his decision to get into Law
2. What someone in Corporate Litigation does
3. Andrew walks us through a typical case, from beginning to end
4. What it's like to argue your case in court
5. Interesting and challenging aspects of the job
6. Advice for interested candidates
Thank you for listening!!
Follow the show on Twitter @LED_Curator
Like us on FaceBook at www.facebook.com/learneducatediscover/
Email us at hello@learneducatediscover. We will reply!!
Subscribe to the show on iTunes itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/learn…ver/id1049159321