Michael Kirk, Marketer Researcher with Procter & Gamble, talks about working in Consumer Insights and Market Research in CPG. Michael has over 6 years of experience working in this space, across globally known brands such as Pantene, Braun, and Fabric Care (eg: Tide, Ariel, etc.).
Some of the areas that Michael touches upon in this episode include:
1. What makes a good consumer insights and illustrative examples
2. The job of someone in Market Research in CPG
3. Example of a typical project and the activities a market researcher would engage in
4. How the success of someone in Market Research is assessed
5. Qualities in someone would enjoy working in this space and the importance of storytelling
6. Interesting and challenging aspects of the job
7. Tips for interested candidates - how to apply, and how to stand out
Thank you for listening!!
Follow the show on Twitter @LED_Curator
Like us on FaceBook at www.facebook.com/learneducatediscover/
Email us at hello@learneducatediscover. We will reply!!
Subscribe to the show on iTunes itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/learn…d1049159321?mt=2