Nitin Julka, Group Product Manager @LinkedIn, describes how he went about getting his first PM job, and was able to get one in just 5 weeks.
Here are some things that Nitin talks about in this episode:
1. How Nitin prioritized getting meetings in the beginning, as opposed to getting a job
2. How Nitin got these meetings - from introductions, to cold mails, to even trying LinkedIn ads!
3. How he chose which companies to apply to
4. What worked for him during the job search process and what didn't
5. Advice for aspiring candidates
Ntin has also written a post on this topic: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20141004134541-9712645-how-i-got-my-first-valley-based-product-management-job-in-5-weeks/
Follow the show on Twitter @LED_Curator
Like us on FaceBook at www.facebook.com/learneducatediscover/
Email us at hello@learneducatediscover. We will reply!!
Subscribe to the show on iTunes itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/learn…ver/id1049159321
More by Learn Educate Discover