In this episode, Wayne Pollock, the founder of the Law Firm Editorial Service, interviews Mitch Jackson, a founding partner at Jackson & Wilson in Orange County, California.
When he's not trying cases, Mitch uses digital, web3, and metaverse platforms to help good attorneys become great trial lawyers and to show everyone (not just lawyers) how to communicate and negotiate more persuasively and effectively.
In this conversation, Mitch and Wayne discuss:
- How Mitch started his legal practice out of the back of his car after law school;
- How Mitch began to build his brand by riding motocross with other lawyers—and judges(!);
- What Mitch saw in the internet and social media that made him adopt both technologies early—and how doing so helped expand his practice and his personal brand;
- What every lawyer and law firm needs to know about Web 3.0 and the metaverse;
- How lawyers and law firms can build their brands and their practices on Web 3.0 and in the metaverse;
- How lawyers and law firms can use the metaverse to build stronger connections with clients and referral sources; and
- What happened when Mitch met with prospective clients on a yacht—a digital yacht—in the metaverse.