This week on the Lift Heavy Run Long® Podcast we are back in full swing after an awesome holiday season. Everyone is so stoked about 2020 and the energy is good. On episode #174 we had our favorite guest, Gary Owens and we discuss the following:
* NordicTrack continues to suck. 6 weeks into a service call/warranty issue and no one has addressed it. They actually fired the last service tech that was scheduled to repair.
* Big Thirsty gets everyone's goals for the new year.
* Gary Owens officially kinda announces his attempt to break the 100mile record at Tunnel Hill in 2020.
* We read one review and save the other one...because having reviews is awesome.
* Wilson got glasses but can't see out of them. Not sure it is supposed to work that way.
* Are mexican cokes healthier than 'merican cokes?
* We ramble on about some other fitness stuff but it's all pretty stupid, really....but you already knew that.