Recently there's been a quickening in the evolution of my experience of reality
Thanks to the study that I've been doing with Tantra scholar Christopher Wallis, I now have a language for the experiences I've been having for so many years.
And I'm really relishing in the fruits of the practice - this shit works, ya'll! When the desire is there for liberation and when you show up and do your practice, the fruits come and the evolution unfolds.
Join me as I explore:
* The discovery that I'm terrified of falling in love and how I'm using my Tantra practice to work with that fear
* How teaching Tantra motivates me to up my game and deepen my own practice
* An exploration of the View, one of the fundamental teachings that I seek to share with my students
* The 3 Stages of Awakening and a guided practice to explore and play with the first stage.
* The best way to alleviate suffering and prevent social collapse
Note: The reading on the View is taken from page 55 of 'Tantra Illuminated: The Philosophy, History, and Practice of a Timeless Tradition' by Christopher Wallis
• Patreon •
If you love the podcast and want to donate, or if you want to connect with me further as a teacher, join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/karaleah
• Credits •
Audio • Marilyn Vaccaro
Music • Matiu Te Huki • https://bit.ly/2y32khx
Photo • Pete Longworth • http://petelongworth.com/