Kevin interviews success experts in the area of life and business to discover the 'life changing' questions that empower them and their clients to create success and life changing results.
116 : From Unfulfilling Career to Award Winning Entrepreneur
In today's call Visha shares:
- How she transitioned from corporate to being her own boss
- Tips and techniques that have enabled her to grow a successful business and have the lifestyle she wants.
- How she is still managing to run her business successfully, even though the restrictions of COVID 19
Why you need to know Visha:
The Cinnamon Room was established by founder and designer Visha Nelson in 2014. Having lived in London, Hong Kong, and New York, the Singapore born capital markets lawyer and mother of two left her corporate life in pursuit of her creative passions to start up her design business when she finally returned to Singapore with her family.
Having found a distinct shortage of unique and well-priced contemporary homewares in Singapore, Visha started sourcing products from all around the world to meet her own needs initially. As she traveled around on her sourcing trips, Visha saw a great opportunity to design her own bespoke range of home accessories and from there, The Cinnamon Room was born.
Visha’s passion for design and strong business sense has taken The Cinnamon Room from strength to strength and the brand was recently awarded the Gold Award for Best Carpet and Rug Store in Singapore in 2019. Having now established the brand in the Singapore market, Visha is responding to global demand and bringing her natural stylish flair and sophisticated eclectic designs worldwide.
115 : How To Use Catalyst Content To Lead & Inspire During This Period Of Change - Interview with Jane Anderson and Kevin Bees
In this call:
- Why there is a greater need for experts and consultants to lead and help clients navigate change
- How to increase your impact & influence
- How to create 1 year's worth of content in less than 2 days
- How to EDUCATE your prospects, so they want to buy from you, without you actually being sales-y.
- The power of Story, Relations, and Magic; and how Jane applies Seth Godin's principles to cut through the noise in the market place.
- How to identify your tribe, and make your life easier by becoming super focused on serving them with content (and how Jane used this strategy to land a top government contract)
Access Janes Content Creation BootCamp (Worth $2k) for FREE using this link: https://janeandersonspeaks.com/
Why you want to listen to Jane Anderson:
With over 20 years of experience and in the top 3 branding experts in the world, Jane has helped over 80,000 people to build their identity and influence. She is a certified speaker, coach and has been featured on Sky Business, The Today Show, The Age, Sydney Morning Herald, BBC & Management Today. The author of 7 books, Jane typically speaks at conferences, runs workshops, consults, and coaches.
114 : Business Owners: Are you facing challenges around managing your costs and your team during Covid19 crisis?
Today I interview Belinda Hapgood
who has worked as a people management expert for nearly 20 years.
Belinda thrives on helping clients untangle the complexities of managing sticky staff situations and provides reassuring, jargon-free advice on complex workplace stuff.
113 : Kevin Bees interviews Franziska Iseli
Franziska is a maverick entrepreneur, leading marketing and brand strategist, mad adventurer, author, and the co-founder of Basic Bananas, OceanLovers, Moments of Humanity and The Business Hood.
In 2013 Franziska was awarded the Young Entrepreneur of the Year award recognizing her innovation, creativity, and philanthropic involvement.
Franziska is the author of the bestselling book:
The Courage Map – 13 principles to living boldly.
In this episode:
How Franziska used courage to motorcycle around the world and to get Sir Richard Branson to write a forward for her book ‘The Courage Mapʼ How Courage is not the absence of fear, courage is instead, taking action to inspire fear. The principles to build the skill of course and achieve more in your life. How to use the principles of TRUST and INTUITION to manage through challenging times, like the Corona Virus Crisis. How to tap into your intuition more, so you can make better decisions in your life. How to minimize FEAR using the practice of being present. The power of ‘non-attachmentʼ as you pursue your goals. “Itʼs not that you canʼt own anything, its that anything canʼt own you” How to be in FLOW, and be more adaptable in changing times. What it is to be playful, and how to bring more playfulness into the lives of those around you. How to build the SKILL of Courage Access a FREE JOURNAL, courtesy of Franziska:
Access Franziskaʼs new book here:
112 : The 4 step framework to create great content, quickly!
You can use this format anytime you need to speak - and it’s especially great for #FacebookLive
What are the four steps?
Also, listen out for the awesome example of how to stand out using DIRECT MAIL / LUMPY MAIL.
111 : Why you should ‘Facebook Live’!
What is ‘Facebook Live?’ - THIS is FB live.
As a business, this is a powerful and FREE tool to engage with your customers, prospects and wider network.
- FB reports 10x more engagement in live videos versus pre-recorded
- you can provide instant VALUE to your community
- your community will grow
- It is inexpensive (ie there is no cost to edit)
-can be done anywhere with an internet connection (assuming your country allows)
- yours are authentic, real, raw, and that vulnerability makes it easier for people to connect with you
- you can interact in real time
It continually challenges you to be fresh and providing new insights to your community.
Create your FB Live this week, and tag me in it! I’d love to watch and share.
The coming days...
- a 4 step format to easily do FB live
- how to leverage your FB live content across more media platforms
Customer ReviewsSee All
Love the insights and inspiration that come from these interviews!
This is an outstanding podcast! I highly recommend it to anyone coach or anyone looking to grow and learn more about themselves.
Kevin Bees is outstanding.....
...If you want to get phenomenal results in your life....subscribe and make these podcasts a MUST in your day!