Unleash your potential with the Limit Slayer Podcast.
We're here to help you look, feel, and perform better by sharing the wisdom (knowledge, experience and good judgment) of our world-class guests.
Your host, Nick Ritchey, believes there's no problem too big, and no victory too small to celebrate. With a unique blend of positive psychology, powerlifting, math and skepticism - Nick travels the globe and learns from the strongest people on the planet while enjoying craft beer, or wine... depending on the destination.
When not picking the brains of the smartest, highest-performing people on the planet, Nick's helping regular Janes and Joes get unstuck, build momentum, and turn their dreams into reality at LimitSlayer.com
Brian Carroll’s “Gift of Injury” (3/3)
How can you reclaim your back health?
Join Nick & Brian Carroll for the final part of the series where we get into actionable takeaways you can use to improve your training, day-to-day living, and avoid the mistakes that cause and aggravate back pain.
Tune in to learn:
* Why babies (and some adults) can't resist getting burned...
* How semantics, instead of creating clarity, often create confusion
* Some strange insights into human nature
* Advice Brian would give to his younger self (relevant to most listeners)
* And the top 3 takeaways from this series.
Brian Carroll’s “Gift of Injury” (2/3)
Join Nick & Brian Carroll as they discuss:
* How a 90 year old woman not only eliminated debilitating back pain in 10 minutes, but also got to stay with her friends and family, while avoiding being put in a nursing home
* Why back surgery may do more harm than good
* How to wield the double edged swords of mindset, ego and luck
* How to make and keep your back pain free, for the rest of your life
And the one thing you can't do alone...
Brian Carroll’s “Gift of Injury” (1/3)
Join Nick & world champion powerlifter Brian Carroll as we discuss:
* How EVERYONE can benefit from thinking more like an athlete
* How Brian went from a back broken in 2 places, to squatting over 1,000lbs
* An overview of "Gift of Injury," Brian's latest book co-authored with Dr. Stuart McGill
Customer ReviewsSee All
Brian Carroll Podcast
Amazing interview with Brian Carroll. Inspirational case study of what the human spirit is capable of and provides the motivation and stimulation to help anyone begin their own journey. Looking forward to the next interview.