Lin Eleoff Says:
I never wanted to be that lawyer. You know, the kind with the corner office in a fancy schmancy law firm.
The kind who pretends to be happy with her life while working 60 and 80 hours a week.
The kind whose mind is focused solely on “billable hours.”
And making partner.
And looking the part.
Just the thought of being that kind of lawyer makes want to do my favorite TV lawyer impersonation and scream, “I object.”
I’m the kind of lawyer that wants to help you avoid having to hire a lawyer because you suddenly find yourself in legal hot water.
I want to show you ways to do a lot of the “legal stuff” yourself, so that when you’re ready to hire a lawyer, you’ll have done most of the work already. Ta-da… fewer billable hours!
Lin Eleoff Vroom Veer Stories
* Age 11, wrote a letter to a local TV station to get a job on a TV show
* Driving to a radio station with an audition tape, got lost; landed at a TV station; got a job
* Worked on Radio during the week and did weather on TV on the weekends
* Climbed the ladder at the TV station, did sports, locations, and eventually was an anchor person
* Won an award for a 4 part news series about people who need face reconstruction surgery.
* After 4th child, moved to the states from Toronto; was ready to go to Law School
* Loved law school, never really wanted to be a law firm lawyer...had to create her own space
* Started exploring coaching as a personal growth endeavor, not intending to become a coach
* Started a coaching practice first then set up a DIY Legal Toolkit
* So she is now an entrepreneur, coach, lawyer
* Talked about Another Freaking Growth Opportunity when she went through a divorce
Lin Eleoff Connections