Katrina Sawa is known as The JumpStart Your Biz Coach because she helps entrepreneurs make more money doing what they love and fast. She is the creator of the JumpStart Your Marketing® System, a speaker a 7x International Best-Selling author with 11 books including, Love Yourself Successful, Jumpstart Your New Business Now and Jumpstart Your _____.
Katrina has a no-nonsense approach to showing entrepreneurs how to develop consistently profitable businesses implementing proven marketing and business strategies. She’s been featured on the Oprah and Friends XMRadioNetwork, ABC, TheCW and she’s the founder of the International Speaker Network.
Katrina was awarded the National Collaborator of the Year Award by the Public Speakers Association and a 2-time Nominee for the Wise Woman Award by the National Association of Women Business Owners.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- Incorporating "being" not just "doing" in life and business
- Love affects how you do your business
- The power of efficiency -- maximize time and work less
- Opportunities to connect are out there. Just ask, pay attention and show up
- Delayed decisions = delayed success
Find out more and get one of her free trainings online at http://jumpstartyourbiznow.com/freetrainings/