How conscious are you about what you eat? Your health is indeed your wealth; staying healthy is one of the best financial strategies you can have.
Eating for health and wealth means eliminating sugar and bad ingredients from your diet and choosing to eat whole plant-based foods.
In this episode of the Secure Your Retirement podcast, we have Lynne Bowman, author of the Brownies for Breakfast book. Listen in to learn the benefits of eating and sleeping to give your body time to clean and heal itself.
In this episode, find out:
● Why staying healthy is one of the best financial strategies you can have.
● How to be conscious about the food you eat to keep your finances and live a longer life.
● The influence of a community on the way you eat and how healthy you live.
● How to radically improve your health by eating and sleeping to give your body time to clean itself.
● The importance of eating whole foods, plant-based foods, and well-sourced meat for better health.
● Why eliminating sugar and bad ingredients in your diet can reduce food addictions.
● How to substitute a good diet with moving your body with less strenuous exercises.
● “Staying healthy is one of the best preventive financial strategies you can have.”- Lynne Bowman
● “The first thing you might consider doing to radically change your health is to stop eating all the time.”- Lynne Bowman
Get in Touch with Lynne:
● Website:https://lynnebowman.com/ ( https://lynnebowman.com/)
● Book: Brownies for Breakfast by Lynne Bowman
If you are in or nearing retirement and you want to gain clarity on what questions you should be asking, learn what the biggest retirement myths are, and identify what you can do to achieve peace of mind for your retirement, get started today by requesting our complimentary video course, Four Steps to Secure Your Retirement!
To access the course, simply visit https://pomwealth.net/3-keys-to-secure-your-retirementlp/ (POMWealth.net/podcast.)