Our guest on this episode is Rob Judin. Rob the Director of Marketing & Creative Media at The Draft Network. He's passion... or obsessed with Branding, Marketing, Sports Marketing, College Football, the NFL & the NFL Draft.
We had the pleasure of hearing his thoughts on:
- His path to doing what he loves.
- What he loves so much about Football.
- What is Sports Marketing? What people get wrong about Sports Marketing?
- When you boil it down, what is Marketing?
- What you need to be in the Sports Industry?
- Advice for Creatives.
- Passion vs Obsession.
- The heavy impact of Kobe’s death.
- What is needed to be successful in Social Media (for individuals & organizations)?
- What is a Brand?