Marnix Broer is a Dutch businessman who has continually found entrepreneurial opportunities within the environment around him. His love for business has been seen since his childhood when he started selling old nails to his neighbors at a young age. His current business grew from a challenge at college that ended up spiraling to great success in the Netherlands and Europe. StuDocu has successfully raised financing from top-tier investors like Partech, Piton Capital, Point Nine, and Peak.
In this episode you will learn:
* How to scale a project to a viable business
* Leveraging friends and classmates to create a team
* How to get funding from investors without appearing too desperate
* How to handle fast growth
* How to incubate a business while studying
* His future vision of the company
Alejandro Cremades · EP 383 Marnix Broer On Raising $50 Million To Create A Note-Sharing Network For Students
iTunesGoogle PlayStitcherTuneInRSSSoundClouda onMouseOver="this.style.color=`#ffffff`; this.style.backgroundColor=`#2a2a2a`" onMouseOut="this.style.color=`#000000`; this.style.backgroundColor=`#f4f4f4`" style="color:#000000; background-color:#f4f4f4" class="button podcast-subscribe-button" href="https://open.spotify.