On the show today we have founder and CEO Matt Miller plus product partnership manager Andrew Perusi from audiobridge.
Audiobridge is a mobile recording app which helps artists collaborate remotely. You can do things like multitracking, editing, add audio effects, in-app messaging with your collaborators and more.
Also, the goal is to be more powerful than Pro Tools, in portrait mode, which is pretty exciting.
In this interview, we spoke about:
• Dealing with the slow-moving and slow-adapting music industry
• Being a disruptor in the music industry
• How technology is shaping the music industry
• Why Pro Tools has too many features and is not an easy to use tool
• How audiobridge can become the one-stop-shop for music creation
• The audio quality of recording on your iPhone
• Why audiobridge is better than your Voice Memo application
• How AI can be used to help artists create better recordings
And much more
Download audiobridge for iOS here
Invest in audiobridge on Wefunder (for a limited time!)
►► Join The Audio Tribe To Get Exclusive Access To Interviews, Private Q&A’s And Live Streams: https://www.youraudiosolutions.com/exclusive-access