How can you learn to love yourself and look after your mental health? Mayim Bialik, award winning actress (Big Bang Theory, Blossom, Beaches), neuroscientist, bestselling author, and podcaster has always known that no matter what role she's playing on screen or in real life, she has a responsibility to love herself and others. She shares how to be okay with showing up just the way you are, what went on behind the scenes of her life during The Big Bang Theory, how to hold space for your pain instead of running away, and how to embrace the shared faith we all share as human beings.
- Follow Mayim on Instagram @missmayim
- Listen to Mayim's podcast Mayim Bialik's Breakdown https://www.bialikbreakdown.com/
- Watch Mayim's show Call Me Kat https://www.fox.com/call-me-kat/
- Thanks Wondery! Listen to the new season on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or listen ad-free by joining Wondery Plus in the Wondery app.
- Thanks Amazon Pharmacy! Amazon Prime Members can save on prescription medication when not using insurance and get Free 2-Day delivery. Learn more at Amazon.com/DREAMJOBRX
- Thanks Tommy John! Get 20% off your first order at TommyJohn.com/dreamjob