In this episode, I sit w/ Mike Seiman, CEO @ Digital Remedy a company which he started back in college building websites and selling ads his first one being for Aaron's Pharmacy. His journey to success is rooted in hustle, loyalty, and a bit of chutzpah as he went from selling ads to scaling his company early one and how his management style has evolved over time. Here are a few more things you will learn when you listen to the podcast;
- What age did Mike start making serious cash & what did his mother think he was doing?
- When did he start giving to charity?
- What did Mike learn from his first job?
- What hard lesson did Mike learn early on and how did he overcome it?
- Biggest surprise campaign (31:45)
- Management Skills and what makes him effective (36:00)
- What did he want to be at 15?
- Recommended productivity hack
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices