A non-comforting, end of days podcast.
Minutes With Marko – The Future of Ric Orlando
Marko discusses the recents protests with our friend Ric Orlando. They also chat about Ric's departure from the renowned New World Bistro and what he plans to do with his time now.
Minutes With Marko - You Have Two Ears & One Mouth For A Reason
Marko addresses his thoughts on the ongoing protests, the response, and has a conversation with 2BD's own Jordan Canzeri.
It's Time For You To Say Something
Marko weighs in on the unwarranted death of George Floyd.
Minutes With Marko – The Return to the Mic
Marko returns to the mic after a 2 month hiatus in the wake of his cousin's passing.
- An homage to Lino
- Marko's new hobby/addiction
- A teacher's take on online learning
- Marko mourns for the freelancers
- Has the pandemic killed more dreams than people?
- A peak into 2BD's biggest giveaway of all time
Minutes With Marko – Don't Ask Me To Do Pushups
Marko broadcasts live from his living room in week 2 of self-quarantine.
- Updates on mascot Josie
- How Marko's managing to week 2 of self-quarantine
- The workout challenges on social media
- Interview with MMA fighter Chris Showbiz Disonell
Best enjoyed with a Saint Archer Gold beer.
Minutes With Marko – Fireside Chat From Quarantine
Marko hosts his first fireside chat, a non-comforting, end of days, podcast.
- What his nurse girlfriend if telling him about Covid 19
- Introducing the new MWM Mascot
- What Jon Taffer can do that Trump/Cuomo can't
- Questions about Dog the Bounty Hunter
- How his fireside chats compare to FDR
- Marko tries his paranoid Uncle's survival tabs
Presented by Saint Archer Gold
Funniest Podcast ive ever listened to
This is honestly the funnies thing I have ever listened to, every Thursday is full of laughter while I listen to this. 10/10 would reccommend
Glad someone is covering the capitol region in a cool way
Could listen all day
Marko is very entertaining