Visit this show online at www.growthforce.com/podcast.
Follow us on social!
I'm joined by Matthew Polega: Cofounder, Head of Communications & Public Policy at Mark43, a company bringing cloud-first data-driven technology to public safety use.
Matt and I discussed:
- His experience in Engineering Science
- Lateral thinking in public safety models
- Public safety technology
- Using customer voices to further develop a business
- Software multi-tenancy
- Investor relations at Mark43
- The significance of making certain mistakes
- Culture by design (how they use core values)
- Unit economics
- Spending money to make money
- That you can’t ‘save’ your way to profits
- Investing in people
We mentioned these resources, which you can check out at any time:
- Matthew Polega’s LinkedIn profile
- Mark43’s website
- GrowthForce’s website
- Matthew Polega on Twitter
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Path to Profit in your favorite podcast player.