Lets talk about tech, sociology and politics.
#04 - Social Anxiety Disorder ( SAD )
In this episode, we have a discussion about my struggle with social anxiety disorder, how I manage it, how it feels to have it, and some ways that may help you interacting with someone who has SAD.
#03 - Smartphones, Consumerism, Tech Integration
In this episode, we have a discussion about a few topics:
- The new smartphones coming from Samsung, Galaxy s20 ultra
- New flip phones coming from Samsung, Galaxy Z Flip
- Consumerism, do we really need all this tech every year?
- Samsung NEON
- Integration of Google Home / Nest technology with every day life
- Integration of smartphones and tech in every day life
- Smartwatches + Fitbit Versa 2
- Car integration with smartphones and Bluetooth technology
I apologize for the garbled audio for the last 10 minutes, hopefully you listeners out there can bear with it, I will make sure it is prevented in the future.. :)
#02 - Artificial Intelligence
In this episode, we have a general discussion about AI and how this will impact our society.
We go over a few topics:
- Elon Musk and his OpenAI program preventing the release of a text-generator
- Google and their breast cancer detection AI systems along with AlphaGo
- Facebook and their chat-bots that were taken offline
- Job Automation and the likelihood that we will all lose our jobs, as well as some ways we can work around this issue
- UBI ( Universal Basic Income ) and how we can implement this without government intervention
- BlockChain and how this technology along with AI can help further our society for the better
- True AI or General AI and the repercussions of this technology
- Samsung and their new 'Neon Artificial Human' program
#01 - Neuralink
A discussion about Neuralink, Elon Musk, Spacex, and the implications of human society when this technology becomes mainstream.