Gary is joined by Ubuntu Cape Town FC coach and writer for Spielverlagerung, Moritz Kossman to discuss session design including:
- What is his starting point for session design?
- Why use different shapes like hexagons?
- Why are underloads situations effective teaching tools?
- Where does he draw inspiration for exercises?
- Can sessions become too complex for players?
- How do you judge success of a session?
And much more!!
This podcast is brought to you again by SportsLab360, an outstanding platform designed to empower youth players to increase their Soccer IQ and allow coaches to guide player development outside of training. We have some exciting news at the break on how MSC have teamed up with them and how you can claim a special offer. Please check out their work at www.SportsLab360.com