Your team creates the spine of your company and, as a leader, one of the most important things you can do to keep them strong and connected is to show them appreciation.
You can throw cash and gifts at your employees to thank them for their work, but how effective is that?
Picking up one simple, surprising habit will have an astoundingly greater impact on your team, and it’s completely free.
In this episode, Chris lets you in on what that practice is.
You’ll hear how to get started with the most effective way to show appreciation to your employees, how to practice at home, and how to turn it into the ultimate team-building exercise.
There is a time and a place for material presents, but this is the best way to consistently and genuinely thank your people for showing up for you and your company.
“People are driven more by honest recognition than anything else in business.” -Chris Guerriero
In this Episode:
- The number one thing you can do in your business to show your employees appreciation (hint: it’s not a gift or a bonus)
- Why the results from this practice are so astounding and long-lasting
- How to bring your team closer together without spending a dime on team-building trips or cheesy activities
- What you can do to get started, even if you feel like you aren’t skilled enough to make this meaningful
- What to focus on as you start this practice to get the best results
Connect with Chris:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC08IA_CVgpA2dwTNB3mnw9A
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisguerriero/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChrisGuerriero_
- Instagram: https://twitter.com/ChrisGuerriero_
- ChrisGuerriero.com: https://chrisguerriero.com/