Welcome to the Mouse & Castle, a gathering place for lovers of all things Disney.
WDW Annual Passes + What's Most Overrated at Disney
Disney Genie + Galactic Starcruiser + 50th Excitement
On this episode of Mouse & Castle...
- Disney Genie, Genie+, and Lightning Lane news. We give our thoughts. We have a lot of thoughts.
- Galactic Starcruiser prices have been announced. It is worth it? Will we go?
- We discuss our general excitement for the new things coming to Disney World including the Space 220 restaurant and the 50th Anniversary celebrations.
Goodbye Fastpass? + runDisney Returns + Luca Review
On this episode of Mouse & Castle
- Evidence points to Disney World making changes to the FastPass system
- Early park entry and extended park hours for Disney Resort guests
- More Disney World resorts opening
- In-person runDisney races are returning
- Our thoughts on Luca
- Riley recaps his July 4th trip to Disney World
Cruella Review + Avengers Campus Review + Disney is Too Expensive
We welcome Bethany Blanton to the show to give us her review of Avengers Campus. We also review Cruella and discuss if the Disney experience is getting too expensive.
Aulani Resort Review + Park Restrictions Relaxing
- Riley's review of the Disney Aulani resort in Hawaii
- Aaron tries to talk Riley out of joining Disney Vacation Club
- Some discussion around the latest Disney earnings call
- Disney Parks beginning to lift some COVID restrictions
Disneyland Expansion + Flower & Garden Food Review
Flower & Garden review - Disneyland proposed expansion - Disneyland reopens soon - Tom Brady visits Disney World
The Disney pod you’ve looking for
Fun and great insight into what’s happening in the Disney kingdoms. Just a couple of guys sharing their thoughts on the Disney Happenings. Appreciate the family logistics angle that the one host provides. Cheers!
I finally subscribed!
Mouse and Castle is a fun listen without being overwhelmed by WDW details. Just two guys that are excited about Disney and have inviting conversation. I like it!
Fills the Disney Void
I live far from both parks (Nebraska struggles) so I don’t get to go often. This fills the void when I am longing for some Disney!