30: My Life Suckers with Deva Dalporto
– The Whinypaluza Podcast with Rebecca Greene
Episode 030 My Life Suckers
Deva Dalporto is known for her funny viral videos about motherhood and her music parodies for which NBC dubbed her the “Weird Al of YouTube Moms.” Her videos have garnered more than 450 million views and have been featured on Good Morning America, The Today Show, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, CNN, People, HuffPost, Parents.com, Redbook, Good Housekeeping and many more. Deva has also collaborated with dozens of top brands including Clorox, General Mills, JC Penney, Unilever, Clinique, Twizzlers, Chef Boyardee and many others.
Deva was one of the ﬁrst women to humorous viral videos about motherhood, and her work sparked an entire category of “mom video” creators and inﬂuencers, shaping the new real, raw, irreverent mom content prevalent today.
Listen to this insightful Whinypaluza episode with Deva Dalporto about “My Life Suckers” video parodies.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
● How laughter has been one of the best things for everyone during the pandemic.
● Why the pandemic has made it difficult for moms who try to do it all.
● How self-promotion can be a difficult part of being an online content creator.
● How the parody videos help moms get through by showing they aren’t alone.
● Why repeating themselves can drive moms absolutely insane.
Connect with Deva:
Guest Contact Info:
Follow Rebecca Greene
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices