Every two weeks, Mark sits down for a coffee chat with his 16-year-old daughter, Elizabeth, where they talk about life in general. But sometimes, as they dive into discussions revolving around their family life, they discover the challenges that have taken a toll on them both emotionally. One of these discussions resulted in Elizabeth letting him in on the trauma that she had been accumulating for the past 2 years.
This is why Elizabeth is joining Mark on today’s episode - Mark and Elizabeth are going to talk about how the divorce affected Elizabeth, what impact it had on Mark’s life, and what mistakes Mark has made that ultimately lead him to transform his life to become a better man and father.
“We need to be attentive, we need to be present. Presence is everything.”
- Mark Santiago
In This Episode:
- Being in the middle of a divorce can be tough but when you make it ONLY about YOU, your children can feel lonely or neglected, as Elizabeth explains…
- What mistakes Mark made at the beginning of the divorce from Elizabeth's perspective…
- Elizabeth’s advice to fathers that are going through a divorce and who want to show up for their children and be the best version of themselves FOR their children...
And much more…
Join the Thrive Program:
- Website: https://training.empoweredman.co/application/ (https://training.empoweredman.co/application/)
Take the Empowered Man 30 Day Challenge:
- Website: https://www.empoweredman.co/challenge?el=podcast (https://www.empoweredman.co/challenge?el=podcast)
How to Connect with The Empowered Man:
- Call to Book: https://go.oncehub.com/EmpoweredMan (https://go.oncehub.com/EmpoweredMan)
- Get In The Free Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/empoweredbusinessmen (https://www.facebook.com/groups/empoweredbusinessmen)
- Watch This: https://youtu.be/8phE5WtaY6U (https://youtu.be/8phE5WtaY6U)
- Website:https://empoweredman.co/ ( https://empoweredman.co/)
Connect with Mark Santiago:
- Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/mark.santiago.35977 ( https://www.facebook.com/mark.santiago.35977)
- Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/markwsantiago/ ( https://www.instagram.com/markwsantiago/)
- LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-santiago-854a68a/ ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-santiago-854a68a/)