Welcome to News from the Frunk, Episode 1.
September 29, 2014
Contact me at info@OwningModelS.com
News from the Frunk is a short round up of key Tesla news over the previous few days. Over the coming weeks and months I plan to upload a new video every few days. Would love your feedback in the comments below.
BTW - sorry about the color shifting during the recording. Still trying to figure things out.
Here’s what I cover this week:
* Software V6: http://www.teslamotors.com/blog/software-v60
* National Drive Electric Week: https://driveelectricweek.org/
* 200th Supercharger: https://twitter.com/TeslaMotors/status/515293273749856256
* Highest VIN: http://www.teslamotors.com/forum/forums/tracking-highest-vins?page=23
* Tesla Stock Price: https://www.google.com/finance?cid=12607212
* Tesla Motors: http://www.teslamotors.com
* Wiki: http://teslamotors.wiki
* My book, "Owning Model S": http://OwningModelS.com
If you are thinking of buying a Tesla Model S, or already have one and want to know a little more about the car, my book “Owning Model S” is available for $24.95 plus tax and shipping from Owning Model S.com. See you on the next episode of “News from the Frunk”.