Elizabeth Wagele, co-author of The Career Within You: How to Find the Perfect Job for Your Personality, discusses the nine personality types based on differing personal motivationsmdash;and how discovering your own personality type can help you find the career that's right for you (or work with others in the career you already have).
The nine personality types include:
- The Perfectionist: motivated to make improvements
- The Helper: motivated to meet other people's needs
- The Achiever: motivated to attain a successful image
- The Romantic: motivated to express individuality (I've decided that I fall into this camp)
- The Observer: motivated to acquire knowledge
- The Questioner: motivated to reduce risk
- The Adventurer: motivated to explore possibilities
- The Asserter: motivated to set clear boundaries
- The Peace Seeker: motivated to maintain inner calm
Check out The Career Within You: How to Find the Perfect Job for Your Personality to find out which career/personality type you fit into.