8 min

No cooking, high protein meal ideas for weight loss GET INSPIRED with Jason Rosell

    • Health & Fitness

Getting in shape and losing weight takes time. What is even harder, is eating healthy!

80% of what we all look like is based on what we eat. The other 20%?

10% is the workouts, and 10% is the genetics we have.

In today's episode, I give you some super simple and affordable meal ideas for weight loss! Have questions? Let me KNOW!

Feeling stuck and need some major accountability? Learn more about my 1 on 1 mindset life, wellness and relationship coaching where we connect all the dots to conquer your fears, give you accountability, encouragement and most importantly the path to success mentally, emotionally and physically.  Learn more here : https://www.jasonrosell.com/life-wellness-relationship-business

Want to take your company, brand or business to the next and best level? Learn more about my private 1 on 1 coaching that I offer to select individuals seeking to prosper in more ways they ever thought were possible:  https://www.jasonrosell.com/1on1socialmediacoaching

I am always open to any topics you may have that I cover.

Send me a voice message that I will play on my podcast : https://anchor.fm/jason-rosell/message

Follow on Instagram: http://instagram.com/jasonrosellLIVE

Get inspired and KEEP IT CALIENTE! - Jason


---

Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/jason-rosell/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/jason-rosell/support

Getting in shape and losing weight takes time. What is even harder, is eating healthy!

80% of what we all look like is based on what we eat. The other 20%?

10% is the workouts, and 10% is the genetics we have.

In today's episode, I give you some super simple and affordable meal ideas for weight loss! Have questions? Let me KNOW!

Feeling stuck and need some major accountability? Learn more about my 1 on 1 mindset life, wellness and relationship coaching where we connect all the dots to conquer your fears, give you accountability, encouragement and most importantly the path to success mentally, emotionally and physically.  Learn more here : https://www.jasonrosell.com/life-wellness-relationship-business

Want to take your company, brand or business to the next and best level? Learn more about my private 1 on 1 coaching that I offer to select individuals seeking to prosper in more ways they ever thought were possible:  https://www.jasonrosell.com/1on1socialmediacoaching

I am always open to any topics you may have that I cover.

Send me a voice message that I will play on my podcast : https://anchor.fm/jason-rosell/message

Follow on Instagram: http://instagram.com/jasonrosellLIVE

Get inspired and KEEP IT CALIENTE! - Jason


---

Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/jason-rosell/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/jason-rosell/support

8 min

Top Podcasts In Health & Fitness

Scicomm Media
Jay Shetty
Aubrey Gordon & Michael Hobbes
Lewis Howes
Rob Dial and Kast Media
Sal Di Stefano, Adam Schafer, Justin Andrews, Doug Egge