Episode 183 - Getting Ready for MNSSHP!
Getting Ready for MNSSHP!
Hey everyone, I'm Mike, she's Sophie, and he's Grogu, and we're On the Road with Mickey! This is episode 183 and today our feature topic is our Getting Ready for MNSSHP! Brenda is under the weather this week. Brenda, we hope you feel better soon! Grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and relax, and tell us in the comments below what you think! Here’s the rundown of what we talked about:
* Cheddar from the Big Cheese
* Sophie: Coming to Disneyland on September 7th: Tiana’s Place! Here’s a picture of the beignets you can get there and a description from our friends at the Disney Parks Blog: “Now onto the star of the show … No restaurant inspired by Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “The Princess and the Frog” could be complete without beignets, and at Tiana’s Palace, dessert is always first. But these delights aren’t your average beignets – oh, no. The House-filled Beignet features a delicious lemon icebox pie filling topped with lemon glaze for the perfect bite.”
* Mike: Transportation news from the Disney Parks Blog: “Beep beep! This September, parking trams will return to EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. With this update, trams will once again be available at all Walt Disney World theme parks.”
* Connect with us! Here’s how:
* Facebook: https://facebook.ontheroadwithmickey.com
* Facebook Group: https://facebookgroup.ontheroadwithmickey.com
* YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/OntheRoadwithMickey
* Instagram: On the Road with Mickey
* Email: email@example.com
* Listener Feedback:
* We’ve got some feedback from our last two episodes! First, Favorites in Fantasyland:
* Pam H. chimed in with her favorites from Fantasyland. Here’s what she said: “My fantasyland favs are 1. it's a small world, 2. Peter Pan, and 3. just the look of fantasyland--the color scheme of the entire area! Last time I was there, we were behind the castle as Sophie was talking about and actually sat on a bench until fireworks time. You really have to turn back and forth to watch, but little to no crowd.”
* Then, we’ve got answers to our favorite Disney Princesses:
* Chrissy’s List: Belle, Jasmine, Anna, Merida, Ariel
* Chris: Belle,elsa, ariel, jasmine, anna
* Brenda said: “Mike and Sophie this is the photo of Snow and Aleyah I couldn’t find yesterday. I’ve seen a lot of “Snow Whites” at WDW but she was certainly the most beautiful and the best likeness in my opinion.”
* Pam M.: Merida, Belle, Ariel, Mulan, Anna
* Robin: “I’m still thinking…”, but then added her choices: Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, Rapunzel, and Elsa.
* Sheila: Snow White, Merida, Tiana, Elsa and Cinderella.
* Feature Topic: Gearing up for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
* In this episode, Sophie and Mike are talking about what they are looking forward to in this year’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. We’ve also got some feedback from the Silent Partner and Sheila, too!