Episode 184 - Top 3 things we like about Liberty Square!
Top 3 things we like about Liberty Square!
Hey everyone, I'm Mike, she's Sophie, that's Brenda, and he's Grogu, and we're On the Road with Mickey! This is episode 184 and today our feature topic is our Top 3 things we like about Liberty Square! This is a continuation of our periodic look at the lands of the Magic Kingdom to determine what our favorite things are in each land. Grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and relax, and tell us in the comments below what you think! Here’s the rundown of what we talked about:
* Cheddar from the Big Cheese
* Brenda: NEW DATE: Due to Hurricane Idalia, the virtual grand reveal event for the Disney Treasure has been rescheduled for tomorrow, Tuesday, September 5 at 11 a.m. ET.
* Sophie: Coming soon to Disneyland: A Haunted Mansion expansion! “The Haunted Mansion at the Disneyland Resort will receive eerie enhancements in 2024 with an expanded outdoor queue and new Madame Leota-themed retail shop at the attraction’s exit.”
* Connect with us! Here’s how:
* Facebook: https://facebook.ontheroadwithmickey.com
* Facebook Group: https://facebookgroup.ontheroadwithmickey.com
* YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/OntheRoadwithMickey
* Instagram: On the Road with Mickey
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Feature Topic: Top 3 things we like about Liberty Square!
* In this episode, Brenda, Sophie, and Mike are continuing our series on the lands at the Magic Kingdom with a look at Liberty Square!
* 1) It’s always Thanksgiving and Christmas (Liberty Tree Tavern and Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe)
* 2) Nutella Waffle at Sleepy Hollow
* 3) It’s the compilation of what Walt wanted to have at Disneyland.
* 1) Haunted Mansion
* 2) Columbia Harbour House
* 3) The uniqueness of Liberty Square – it is totally unique to Walt Disney World.
* 1) Liberty Belle
* 2) Hall of Presidents
* 3) The Historical relevance of the buildings and unique historical moments in American history. Also, the Haunted Mansion.
* This Day in Disney History for September 4:
* 1918: Walt Disney survives bombing at the Federal Building in Chicago.
* Disney Who’s Who Character
* Cruella De Ville from 101 Dalmatians
* A little bit of Walt
* "That's what we storytellers do. We restore order with imagination. We instill hope again and again and again.” -- Walt Disney
Watch us on YouTube!