41 episodes

Listen to real, practical and implementable trading tips, ideas and strategies from experienced traders.

There is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of futures results.

Optimus Futures Trading Tips & Strategies Optimus Futures

    • Business

Listen to real, practical and implementable trading tips, ideas and strategies from experienced traders.

There is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of futures results.

    Why Do Most New Futures Traders Fail? - Ep 41

    Why Do Most New Futures Traders Fail? - Ep 41

    There is a common theme among new Futures traders, mistakes and failure. That being said, there is nothing wrong with failing and success takes time!

    The following episode of the Optimus Futures podcast covers common mistakes that traders make and addresses the issue of why most new futures traders fail.

    • 12 min
    Should I Quit My Job And Become A FULL-TIME Futures Trader At Home? - Ep 40

    Should I Quit My Job And Become A FULL-TIME Futures Trader At Home? - Ep 40

    Transitioning to full time trading and quitting your job to do so is a daunting task that can leave a trader with a load of uncertainty.

    Episode 40 of the Optimus Futures podcast discusses the pros and cons of becoming a full time trader and tackles the topic of whether or not it is worth quitting your job in order to achieve your goal of becoming a full time trader.

    • 19 min
    What Do 1% of Successful Futures Traders do that the Other 99% don't? - Ep 39

    What Do 1% of Successful Futures Traders do that the Other 99% don't? - Ep 39

    Getting to the top of any challenging profession or career takes dedication and effort that the average person isn't willing to put forward.

    Episode 39 of the Optimus Futures podcast tackles the topic of what the top 1% of successful Futures traders do and what it takes to become one of the best in such a competitive industry.

    • 31 min
    The 10,000 Hour Rule: Does it Apply to Futures Trading? - Ep 38

    The 10,000 Hour Rule: Does it Apply to Futures Trading? - Ep 38

    The 10,000 Hour rule, first proposed by Malcolm Gladwell in his book Outliers : The Story of Success, examines the factors that contribute to high levels of success and the time it takes to achieve such a level of expertise.

    The following episode of the Optimus Futures podcast explores the 10,000 hour rule and whether or not it is applicable to futures trading.

    • 21 min
    How to Set Realistic Trading Goals | Tracking Your Progression as a Trader - Ep 37

    How to Set Realistic Trading Goals | Tracking Your Progression as a Trader - Ep 37

    Are you satisfied with your progression as a trader? Are you a better trader today than the day you got started? If not, maybe it's time you reestablish your trading goals, formulate a trading plan, and execute a trading method.

    • 19 min
    The Commission Free Trading Model - What it Means for Futures Traders - Ep 36

    The Commission Free Trading Model - What it Means for Futures Traders - Ep 36

    This podcast covers the industry’s shift towards a commission free trading model for stocks, how the big brokerages are really making money, and if it has any impact on futures traders.

    • 18 min

Customer Reviews

Jjjjjjjmusic ,

Great insights on trading futures

Optimus has great insights on futures trading and provides clear explanations on many different aspects of futures. Their website is awesome too.

Top Podcasts In Business

Listeners Also Subscribed To