Show Notes: https://thebiggamehuntingblog.com/podcast/bestar15calibers/
Show Sponsor: Get some high quality, reasonably priced ammo for the cartridges discussed in this podcast at Lucky Gunner. That link, plus the links below, is an affiliate link. This means I will earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you) if you make a purchase. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to create free content that’s useful to hunters like yourself. Thanks for your support.
1) What you need to know about the .223 Remington (get .223 Remington ammo here)
2) Overview of the .224 Valkyrie (get 224 Valkyrie ammo here)
3) Pros and cons of the 5.56x45mm NATO cartridge (get 5.56 NATO ammo here)
4) Overview of the 6.5 Grendel (get 6.5 Grendel ammo here)
5) What you need to know about the 6.8 SPC (get 6.8 SPC ammo here)
6) Pros and cons of the .300 Blackout (get .300 Blackout ammo here)
7) Overview of the .450 Bushmaster, .458 SOCOM, and .50 Beowulf (get .450 Bushmaster ammo here, .458 SOCOM ammo here, and .50 Beowulf ammo here)
Resources 1) Learn more about the cartridges discussed in this episode below
2) 223 vs 5.56: Which One Should You Shoot In Your AR-15
3) 224 Valkyrie: Should You Buy One?
4) 223/5.56 vs 300 Blackout vs 308 Winchester: Which Is Best
5) 6.8 SPC vs 6.5 Grendel: What You Need To Know
6) 6.5 Grendel vs 6.5 Creedmoor: Which New 6.5 Cartridge Is Best For You?
7) 6.5 Grendel vs 308: Everything You Need To Know
8) 300 Blackout vs 7.62x39: Everything You Need To Know
9) .450 Bushmaster vs .458 SOCOM vs .50 Beowulf: Battle of the Big Bore AR Cartridges