Inspirational messages from Ps Ray McCauley. Senior Pastor of Rhema Bible Church South Africa and Founder of the International Federation of Christian Churches, and President of the Rhema Family Churches.
The Life of Prayer – Pastor Ray McCauley (Part 6)
The Life of Prayer – Pastor Ray McCauley (Part 6) by Pastor Ray McCauley
The Life of Prayer – Pastor Ray McCauley (Part 5)
Check out the recap of Pastor Ray McCauley's series: The Life of Prayer (Part 5)
- Your prayer life must be based on the word of God.
- 95% of your prayer life should be established in the word of God.
- Bitterness, resentment and unforgiveness will hinder your prayer life.
- Have patience
- Delay is not denial
- Hang in there God will accomplish it
- Having done all keep standing
- Stay focused
- The seed of doubt is one of our greatest adversaries.
- Replace the seed of doubt with the seed of faith.
- Expectancy and beliefs that we will see breakthrough wherever we need a breakthrough.
Ephesians 6 v 18 (AMPC)
John 15 v 4 - 8 (AMPC)
Mark 11 v 25 - 26 (AMPC)
1 Peter 3 v 7 - 12 (MSG)
Hebrews 10 v 33 - 38 (NKJV)
James 1 v 2 - 4 (NKJV)
James 1 v 6 - 8 (NKJV)
The Life of Prayer - Pastor Ray McCauley (Part 4)
The Life of Prayer - Pastor Ray McCauley (Part 4) by Pastor Ray McCauley
The Life of Prayer - Pastor Ray McCauley (Part 3)
Pastor Ray McCauley continued on the series The Life of Prayer.
He preached on the prayer of consecration and dedication, the prayer of supplication and how to pray for unbelievers.