In this podcast Perry answers REAL questions that you've submitted to perrynoble.com/ask about singleness, sex and dating! In this month's episode, Perry answers the following questions:
1) Ken in Virginia: I met this girl who I felt that I have great chemistry with but is not a Christian. Is continuing a relationship with her as friends in hope that she becomes a Christian okay? It almost feels selfish.
2) Michael from California writes: I have been dating a great girl for a while now. I have always heard the saying "You just know" when talking about the time to pop the question. Is this true, how will I really know when I am ready or the time is right?
3) Becca from North Carolina asks: What do you do if you are dating someone and you're not sure you should be dating? I'm just not sure how physically attracted I am to him. Does the physical really matter? Will my attraction for his character and love for Jesus transfer over to the physical?
4) Stacey from California asks: What is the difference between being led in a relationship and being controlled? My parents always brought me up to be independent and my partner's parents brought him up to lead which is causing some friction. A close family friend was abused in her marriage, I am always on the lookout for warning signs but I don't know if I'm just being overly sensitive.
5) Denise from SC writes: I can't get over having an abortion when I was 21 and it bothers me to the point I can't have a relationship with anyone.
6) Elizabeth from South Carolina writes: I was in a 3 yr. relationship with my ex and we had a baby. Things didn't work out between us and I sometimes feel betrayed by him for not trying hard enough. Now I feel like I have trust/commitment issues that won't let me move on. How can I help myself let go of anger or resentment and not have it affect healthy relationships in my life?
7) Kate from KS writes: Why does it feel as though God is holding out or being passive when it comes to my heart and desires? I have encouraged and cheered on friend after friend, wedding after wedding and now baby after baby, around me. It’s like God didn't plan someone for me... I know He does things in his own time but I'm discouraged because of what feels like God's passivity...
RAPID FIRE QUESTIONS:
Q: There’s a guy, he thinks you’re attractive what should he do?
Q: What if you are the girl and you get asked and you aren’t feeling it?
Q: You have the first date with the guy, you’re uncertain about how you feel about them, should you go on another?
Q: What if it’s a second date, and he tries to hold your hand and you aren’t feeling it
Q: How soon is too soon when bringing up the DTR?
Perry is writing a book on being single, relationships and dating scheduled to release later in 2016 and he would LOVE to know what questions you have as a single person, or wish you would've asked before you got married. Just send in your question at perrynoble.com/ask and he may answer it in his book!
God wants the absolute best for you. Period. — Perry Noble
Guys- you can def be her friend, BUT you can’t be her friend with your own agenda. — Perry Noble
A girl doesn't want to feel like a project — Perry Noble
The only way to know that you're with the one, is you actually marry them. — Perry Noble
Once you've married them they become "the one". — Perry Noble
If they’re not fun, they’re not the one. — Perry Noble
Being the leader doesn't mean you always get your way — Perry Noble
Being the leader means you often go last — Perry Noble
If someone has to declare they are the leader, they aren't the leader — Perry Noble
Guys- if you're trying to lead from posision "I'm the man", you're not the leader — Perry Noble
Men lead and women challeng…