Terry discusses the recent CMS alerts and new coding questions relating to the 2021 EM Rules.
Medical Decision Making has everyone confused.
Can vaccines and immunizations be considered in the management of a patient? Where does a pre-op visit for surgery fall in the presenting problems addressed?
Terry discusses these topics and more in this episode of the CodeCast podcast.
Subscribe and Listen
You can subscribe to our podcasts via:
* Apple Podcasts – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/codecast-medical-billing-coding-insights/id1305926627
* Google Podcasts – https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Ia47t6quqphhsanlzpajk37yiga
* Spotify – https://open.spotify.com/show/1lA69Q7EnjSMuVr3sXVWlX
* Stitcher – http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=156874
* TuneIn – https://tunein.com/radio/CodeCast–Medical-Billing-p1056702/
* YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoNm5vs6PFMIEDa5Undidlg
* Amazon Podcasts – https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/c9d8dc99-fced-45a2-82b4-0efdf144c897/CodeCast-Medical-Billing-and-Coding-Insights
* iHeart Radio – https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-codecast-medical-billing-a-31135434/
If you’d like to become a sponsor of the CodeCast podcast please contact us directly for pricing: https://www.terryfletcher.net/contact/