I am so thrilled to bring you this episode. Four of the nine students in the current round of Half-Finished to Done, LIVE — the live 8-week group coaching program where you go all in on one of your half-finished projects — joined me to talk about their experience in the program.
Here’s what we cover:
- How Half-Finished to Done, LIVE isn’t your standard productivity program.
- The value of having a like-minded cohort to do this work with.
- Why solving a life-long challenge with procrastination during a pandemic might be exactly the right move.
- Why taking any step — no matter how seemingly small -- toward solving your challenge is meaningful.
- All of the other solutions, tricks, and strategies that Half-Finished to Done, LIVE participants have already tried.
To learn more + book a free 30-minute consult call, head to piquecoaching.co/hfdlive. We kick off on June 3, 2020. I’d love to work with you!
- The Half-Finished to Done, LIVE sales page: piquecoaching.co/hfdlive
- Grab the guide for how to get into a deep work state: piquecoaching.co/deepworkstate
- To grab the self-paced course: piquecoaching.co/hfd
P.S. Catching this episode after June 3, 2020? Head to piquecoaching.co/hfdlive to join the wait list for the next round.