A podcast for Digital CEOs & the Integrators who support them
Who it's for: For visionary entrepreneurs looking to step into the digital CEO role in their business and for Integrators looking to level up. You'll get the tools and insights you need to create more impact and more income together.
Episode 106: Why Morning Routines Don't Work for Everyone | Planning for Profit Podcast
On this episode I'm talking about why morning routines don't work for everyone and how you can better set yourself up for a more productive day.
- Why I struggled with the typical "morning routine" and why it never worked for me
- How I structure my mornings for success
- Six strategies to have a more productive, successful , and relaxed work day
Episode 105: Offer vs. Audience, Which Comes First? | Planning for Profit Podcast
Today let's talk about whether you should focus on creating an offer or building an audience first and I'm sharing tips on how to cultivate and grow your audience.
- What I've struggled with recently when it comes to audience growth.
- The reason you're getting 'crickets' when you put out that new offer.
- 5 tips to grow and cultivate an audience of engaged followers who are ready to purchase from you
Episode 104: The Myths of Scaling an Online Business | Planning for Profit Podcast
Today we're discussing the myths behind scaling an online business and trading dollars for hours and a better business model for success.
- The myth of scaling online businesses
- Why we shouldn't be so quick to dismiss service-based businesses
- The business model I use with my 1-1 clients that is efficient and successful
- Why small teams of expert contractors are often more successful than large teams of employees in online business
Episode 103: The New Realities of Running a Business In 2021 | Planning for Profit Podcast
On this episode I'm sharing about what has been working and not working in running a business as we move out of a difficult year and into a new reality.
My thoughts on the new word that everyone is talking about to describe 2021
Why running an online business is very different in the year 2021 vs. 1-2 years ago
What I've been struggling with in my own business as we move into a new phase (it's very relatable to all online CEO's!)
Being an Effective Team Leader as a Business Owner or COO | Planning for Profit Podcast
Happy spring! On this episode we’re talking about how to be an effective team leader, whether you are a business owner or a COO.
Episode 101: What Does a Digital COO Do? | Planning for Profit Podcast
On this episode we're talking about what I actually do on a day to day basis as an integrator and Digital COO for six-figure entrepreneurs.
Kristin dishes the tough love we all need more of
As a creative visionary business owner, I often find myself wishing I had a more rational, organized, to-the-point counterpart to keep me committed and in action. Kristin is CONSTANTLY that voice for me! She’s that planner/integrator/doer that so many of us crave we wish we had more of in our businesses and our lives — and this podcast is the best at filling that gap!!
Binged The Show In Like a Week
Kristin provides juicy information on each of her Podcasts. I took away at least one thing that I could take action on in each episode. Kristin provides the best information for moving your online business forward!
Thanks Kristin for your business tips, they are solid gold.
Great show with actionable inspiration!
Kristin is a phenomenal teacher and I especially love the wisdom she pours out through this podcast! Her content is inspiring while remaining practical and, most importantly, actionable. Thankful for this show!