The robots are coming to take your job. Pretty soon, everyone will be out of work. We'll all be dying on the streets as T-1000's dominate the workplace. Is all hope lost for humanity?
Kevin Koskella joins us to discuss politics, economics, and a bunch of other nerdy libertarian stuff. He's a successful swim coach, online business owner, and a pretty smart dude when it comes to politics.
Tune in and hear us chat about:
• How to scale your business into a passive income
• Why being a selfish business owner might actually be a good thing
• How automation will affect your business
• Will a Universal Basic Income save us?
• How to strive, even in a saturated market
• Why people are still attracted to socialism, even after so many failed attempts
• What the future holds for capitalists and entrepreneurs
• Why so many entrepreneurs come from the United States
• How Crypto Currencies might change everything
• Why you shouldn't fear the next Great Depression