We have friends who do cool stuff. One of these is Ali's friend, Shakaib. The man managed to turn a childhood obsession with cars and all things automobile-related into a thriving car maintenance/repair/recommendation business network spread all over Karachi. His entrepreneurial efforts have lead him to much acclaim in Pakistan's universities, global recognition and more. Take a listen to this great interview, spread very precisely into multiple chapters below (along with some great fan questions!) and maybe you'll be inspired to start your own great big dream project!
Things discussed in this episode:
1. Intro & Dubai connections!
2. A childhood love-affair with automobiles
3. A 12yo sold the family car!
4. Moving to Pakistan & further involvement in vehicles
5. The business idea is born & starts to grow
6. Shell Tameer & learning entrepreneurship
7. First job & the Bluebird Project
8. Representing Pakistan in the US
9. Development of the business to date
10. Fan Question 1: Kia & Hyundai in Pakistan
11. Fan Question 2: Selling a City for a Civic
12. Fan Question 3: Fuel quality in Pakistan & EURO5's introduction
13. Fan Question 4: Importing vehicles to Pakistan
14. Fan Question 5: Electric vehicle penetration in Pakistan
15. Fan Question 6: Using high-value cars as investment options
SKMS page: https://www.facebook.com/SKMotorSyndicate
Find all our previous episodes on SoundCloud, Spotify & Apple Podcasts and follow us all on Twitter! Links to everything below!
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast...