What are your thoughts is a show where A-1 Nick ask attorney Marcus Landsberg 3 random questions; the questions are a total surprise. Conversely, he asks A-1 Nick 3 questions, also a total surprise.
In this episode, the pair discuss:
1) Blackout Tuesday - June 2nd, which was Blackout Tuesday, was a global event to protest against racial inequality. It was a day of reflection and protest in the aftermath of George Floyd's death. It also aimed to help highlight black voices on all media platforms.
2) What was it like to be born and raised in Hawaii, then move to the mainland? What did you notice?
3) Should the government re-open Hawaii. At the time of this filming its June 3rd, and many states are opening up after closing due to the covid-19 pandemic.
4) If you could travel anywhere new, where would you go?
5) What's a story you would like to share about racism?
6) Tell me something good, anything good please!
Attorney Marcus Landsberg may be contacted at
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HawaiiLawyer/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/landsberglaw?lang=en